Iron Vine is proud to be selected as one of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2020, ranking #35 in the “Small Employers” category. The annual selection process is held each year by the Baltimore Sun and based on a scientific analysis of employee surveys focusing on workplace culture. This year, 125 employers earned recognition as top workplaces based on the survey feedback.
The survey is based on seven categories:
- Alignment — where the company is headed, its values, cooperation, effective meetings
- Coaching — managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
- Connection — employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, clued in to each other
- Engagement — productivity, retention, recruiting
- Leadership — confidence in company leaders
- Performance — execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership
- The Basics — pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations
This recognition belongs to every Iron Vine employee. It further highlights their hard work and dedication to a greater mission and their enthusiasm for putting the company’s values into action each day. It’s our people who make Iron Vine so unique.
“Culture is incredibly important to us and something we invest in every day. We view this survey as another way we can listen to our employees and evaluate how we are doing. This feedback is an important affirmation of our commitment to each of them.”
– Bill Geimer, Iron Vine President
In 2021, Iron Vine will continue to foster an unrivaled environment and culture in which its employees can work, learn, make an impact, and grow.